The Social Enterprise Impact Accelerator (SEIA) offers a variety of services to assist non-profits and social enterprises.
- For students, we have a trans-disciplinary curriculum at the undergraduate, graduate and doctorate level in varied disciplines of Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Law and Social Work.
- For community leaders seeking additional resources, we have tools that aid the product/service provider through a socially conscious lens. Community leaders will be able to address limited social and financial capital.
- For CEOs running a social venture, we provide additional capacity to validate their MVP in the idea / project phase.
- For funders aiming at creating something with very tangible outputs, save strategic project time and costs associates, we strengthen top projects to boot social camp developing feasible proposals for social impact investment.
- For internationalists willing to travel overseas and work in a social venture, we have opportunities in U.S., Germany and soon in Brazil. Come join us to create a long-lasting sustainable impact in the society!
Social Enterprise Impact Accelerator
The impact accelerator focuses on projects that show growth and clear social impact creating revenue-generating activities for nonprofits or social enterprises. We have two streams:
1) Idea-stage projects will be accepted to the Incubation stream, which will help these projects turn their ideas into testable minimum viable products (MVP).
2) Prototype-stage projects will be accepted to the Acceleration stream, which will help them turn their revenue-generating prototypes into solid business impact plans. Students, community entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs will be invited to participate.
If you have a revenue generating idea and wish to mingle with other entrepreneurs, then we are having rolling admissions for inclusion in the 2018 cohort!